A current graduate from the Sunyani Technical University, Juliet Asima Ameyaw Adepa is currently aspiring for the office of the Women’s Commissioner for National Health Students Association of Ghana (NAHSAG)
Schooling opened opportunities to her in the growing of her leadership skills. In view of this, she has served on various leadership platforms and in many ways.
Her drive in leadership is is to see her fellow ladies succeed in their fields. She served on these various leadership platforms.
- Pharm.SSAG – STU Women’s’ Commisioner 2020/21
- SRC Women’s’ Commisioner Candidate 2021/2022
- Lead & Enter Academy Women’s’ Commisioner STU Chapter 2021/22
- Bono Student Union Association President 2021/22
- Twitchouse STU Chapter president
- Women in Entrepreneurship Ghana Bono, Ahafo and Bono East Regional Organizer 2021/22
- Women in Entrepreneurship Ghana
- Bono Regional Organizer 2022 Till Date
- NAHSAG women’s Commissioner committee member
- NAHSAG Audit Committee Member
- Bono Student Union PRO 2021/22
All delegates from the Health and Allied Schools are eligible to vote in the elections, which will take place at the Kumasi Congress. The NAHSAG administrative divisions currently have six administrative zones, which are as follows:
Greater Accra Zone, Volta/Western Zone, Central/Eastern Zone, Ashanti Zone, and Brong-Ahafo Zone are all part of the Northern Zone, which includes health schools and departments in the Upper East, Upper West, and Northern regions.
She has urged all Delegates to elect her as the next National WOCOM for transformational leadership.
Vote Adepa, Vote Juliet. #TheWomanKing